Lindsey Gonzalez is a native Austinite and has worked in Del Valle ISD for the past thirteen years as an elementary teacher, instructional coach, and campus administrator. She is a graduate of San Francisco State University, and received her masters degree in Educational Leadership from Texas State University in 2016. She is the mother of two energetic young boys, and one of her sons is a proud Gilbert Grizzly in the pre-kindergarten dual language program.
Welcome to Gilbert Elementary School!
At Gilbert Elementary School, we have embraced a culture of universal achievement and exceptional systems to support the development of every child. This is a school-wide commitment that:
* Every child will develop proficiency in reading, writing, and math;
* Every child will be challenged with enriching learning opportunities;
* Supporting children through positive behavior systems and social-emotional learning is crucial to their success in our school community;
* Teachers use assessment to guide next steps in instruction;
* Teachers collaborate to plan and provide instruction to maximize student growth; and
*Parent involvement is key to our success.
It is going to be an amazing year of learning for every student at Gilbert. Thank you for your ongoing support of our school.
We look forward to seeing you on campus,
To contact the principal, click here.